Frills and froth Privacy Promise
Sparkle props are dedicated to safeguarding your privacy online. We will only collect, store and use your personal information for specific purposes. We use your personal information to support and develop our connection with you. We do not share your personal data.
Frills and froth is fully GDPR compliant.
When you register on our website to purchase products, we ask for data such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, and contact details. Sparkle Props keeps a record of this information only to use to dispatch your order.
We keep a record of any orders you make from us so we can help to deal with any enquiries or problems you may have in the future, and also so we can ensure that any information that we send to you is appropriate.
We keep a record of any e-mail communication you send us, so we can track any problems or concerns you've had..
If you would like to review the data you have provided to us because you feel that what we presently have on record is incorrect, and/or you would like your data erased from our records, you can so do by contacting us using the contact details below.
Why I need your information and how I use it.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information
*As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, settling disputes or provide customer support.
*When you have provided your consent which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list.
*As necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests such as providing and improving my services, I use your information to provide these services to requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my service.
Information sharing and disclosure
Your information is very important to my business, I share your information for very limited reasons and limited circumstances, such as
*Service providers, I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my business, such as delivery companies. I will share your information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
*Compliance with the laws, I may collect, use, retain and share your information if I in good faith believe that it is reasonably necessary to a)respond to legal process or to government requests b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies c)Prevent, investigate and address fraud and other illegal activity, security and technical issues or d) protects the right, property and safety of my customers, or others.
I retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide you with my services and as described in my privacy policies. However I am also required to retain this information to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations (ie tax), to resolve disputes and to enforce my agreements. I generally keep your data for a period of 5 years.
Transfer of personal information outside of the EU
I may store and process your information through third party hosting in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result I may transfer your information to a jurisdiction with different data protection laws than yours. If I transfer information about you outside of the EU, I really on Privacy shield as the legal basis of the transfer.
If you live in certain places including the EU you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply in only certain limited cases, I describe these rights below.
*Access, you may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by using the contact information below.
*Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of or delete your personal information. Exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal and tax reasons) I will generally delete your information upon request.
*Object. You can object to my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests & receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or it is needed for legal reasons.
How to contact me
For purposes of EU data law, I, Michelle Wilcox. am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively write to me at
By visiting this website with your browser settings adjusted to allow cookies, you are consenting to Frills and froth using cookies for the purposes described below in order to provide you with a fully efficient shopping experience.
Please note: to make full use of the Frills and froth website and to benefit from a selection of personalised features, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to be set up to accept cookies.
- Sharing with social networks
- You probably have Adobe Flash installed on your computer. Websites that contain Flash can also store small files on your computer that are used in the same way as cookies.
- Persistent cookies are stored in your computer memory and are not deleted when the browser is closed. They are used to keep your preferences for the website, so they will be remembered for next time you visit the website. They are also used to collect information about the numbers of visitors, the average time spent on a particular page and analyse shopping behaviour on the website. This information is used to find out how well the website works and where it can be improved.
- Session cookies are stored in your computer's memory for the length of your browsing session. They become inaccessible after the session has been inactive for a time and are automatically deleted from your computer when the browser is closed. They allow you to move from page to page without having to log-in repeatedly. Persistent (or Permanent) Cookies
- Types of cookie:
- Your browser accesses the cookie file only when you visit the website that produced it. This helps to ease your navigation by automatically logging you in and remembering things like your preferences and what’s in your shopping basket.
- What is a cookie?
- UPDATED November 2018